Helen specialises in commercial development work and has experience in a broad range of commercial development site acquisitions, assemblies and disposals, large-scale portfolio sales, development pre-lettings and asset management.
- Acting for a developer/ landlord on the purchase of a site in Wakefield in tandem with the negotiation of a development agreement for lease for a new c.2,000,000 sq ft distribution unit to be constructed on the site.
- Assisting on a forward funding, sale and agreement for lease in respect of a c.95,000 sq ft purpose-built office building which will be let on a 25-year lease to a tenant as its new HQ. The Gateley team project managed the transaction, which involved several parties.
- Acting on, including overall project management of, the re-development and subsequent corporate sale of a portfolio of nine retail parks for c.£250m.
- Advising Sheffield City Council and Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council on their town/ city centre regeneration projects.
- Negotiating pre-lets with major high street retailers on a brand new £150m integrated leisure and entertainment complex in Birmingham.