Cheryl specialises in acting for housebuilders, developers buying and selling land for residential development including the negotiation of ancillary documents such as Transfers, Deeds of Grants, Overage Agreements, Licences, Security Documents and Pre-emption Agreements.
Cheryl also acts for developers in relation to onward sales to registered providers including negotiating the draft Transfer to ensure this marries with the proposed private plot sales on any site.
Cheryl also acts for developers and promoters when entering into strategic options or planning and promotion agreements.
- Acting for a housebuilder on the purchase of a site with multiple landowners and a promoter involved.
- Part of the team that delivered a multi phase collaboration scheme in North Yorkshire including complex overage provisions with multiple landowners and the involvement of Network Rail.
- Advising a national promoter in relation to Planning and Promotion Agreements and onward sales.
- Acting for a national housebuilder on a portfolio sale of 51 units within a 2 week timeframe.
- Successfully negotiating and completing on the sale and subsequent leaseback of 8 show home properties to private individuals within a 4 week timeframe.