Hannah advises insolvency practitioners, banks, turnaround professionals, directors, companies and creditors on all legal aspects of restructuring and insolvency including formal insolvency appointments, restructuring, security issues and disposals and acquisitions of businesses and assets out of administration.
Hannah has assisted on a number of high profile administrations including most recently, Patisserie Valerie and Jamie Oliver Restaurants.
Hannah is a member of the NW R3 New Professionals Committee.
- Working as part of a team advising leading surety clients who had provided bonds to Interserve in relation to two phases of restructuring and a pre-packaged sale.
- Working as part of the team acting for KPMG as administrators of Patisserie Valerie in the sales of three separate business divisions conducted by a contract race over a 48-hour period to maximise realisations.
- Acting for KPMG, the administrators of various entities within the Jamie Oliver restaurant group.
- Working as part of a team advising the Countrywide Farmers board on restructuring options and directors’ duties and subsequently advising the appointed administrators on various trading issues and disposals.
- Working as part of a team on the administration and pre-packaged sale of the business and assets of Norfolk poultry firm Banham Poultry.