Hannah specialises in estate and personal tax planning including will preparation, trust preparation and administration and estate administration. She also prepares Lasting Powers of Attorney and manages Court of Protection Deputyships.
Hannah is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
- Advising the trustees of a group of family trusts to work on a strategy for the immediate and longer term. Implementing that strategy and dealing with all areas of trust administration including completion of the annual trust accounts and tax returns and other HMRC reporting.
- Advising executors of estates that have been subject to litigation for a number of years and completing the administration and often complex estate accounts.
- Advising clients who decided to transfer the professional trusteeship of a lifetime settlement to Gateley from previous solicitors. The work included a total review of the trust and its objectives which resulted in the overall administration being made more efficient.
- Advising clients in respect of their HMRC reporting obligations and in particular deals with the completion of form IHT100 and corresponding paperwork in relation to a variety of trusts in order to calculate and report the inheritance tax liabilities of 10 year anniversaries, exits and additions to trust funds.
- Providing estate planning advice for a family in the context of an agreed multi-million pound sale of development land. This included consideration of the multi-generational planning requirements in relation to potential inherited wealth.