- Location: Birmingham
- Email: Simon Gill
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 121 234 0048
- Direct Fax: +44 (0) 121 234 0003
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7718 559 660
Simon specialises in corporate acquisitions and disposals, re-organisations and corporate finance transactions. He is a member of the Private Equity team and regularly acts for institutions and management teams on leveraged transactions requiring an equity investment.
As a senior lawyer with many years’ corporate experience, Simon is ideally placed to advise on the full range of issues arising from corporate acquisitions, disposals and mergers.
Simon’s interests include watching rugby, football and cricket. He also plays golf and is a member of Worcester GCC.
- Advising shareholders on the sale of LH Group to Wabtec.
- Advising shareholders on the sale of PGL Group to Holidaybreak plc.
- Advising shareholders on the sale of Tyrrells Crisps to Langholm Capital.
- Advising shareholders on the sale of LG Harris (Harris Brushes) to Orkla ASA.
- Advising shareholders on the sale of DatingDirect.com to Meetic SA.
- Advising LDC on its investments in Prism UK Medical Limited and TPN Group Holdings Limited.
- Advising Palatine Private Equity on its investments in Westleigh Developments and TTC Group.
- Advising Maven Capital on its investments in Prospectsoft, DPP, Flow Communications, GEV Holdings, Cursor Controls Limited, EH Smith and Westfield Medical.
- Advising shareholders and management on the management buy-out of SMH Fleet Solutions Limited.
- Advising Business Growth Fund on its investments in Simworx, Prodrive, TCL and CHS Group.
- Advising shareholders on the sale of Opella to Fluidmaster.
- Advising shareholders on the sale of Transys to Vossloh Kiepe.