Simon specialises in corporate acquisitions and disposals, re-organisations and corporate finance transactions. He is a member of the private equity team and regularly acts for institutions and management teams on leveraged transactions requiring an equity investment.
As a senior lawyer with many years’ corporate experience, Simon is ideally placed to advise on the full range of issues arising from corporate acquisitions, disposals and mergers. He has a detailed understanding of business realities that comes from working with large retail and trading brands.
How do you help clients?
I value building close, trusted relationships with my clients. This enables me to help them find commercial solutions to their legal problems, tailored to their specific needs and objectives.
- Advising shareholders on the sale of LG Harris (Harris Brushes) to Orkla ASA.
- Advising Maven Capital on its investments in Prospectsoft, DPP, Flow Communications, GEV Holdings, Cursor Controls Limited, EH Smith and Westfield Medical.
- Advising Business Growth Fund on its investments in Simworx, Prodrive, TCL and CHS Group.
- Advising the shareholders of Westleigh Group Limited on its sale to Countryside Properties for £135.4m.
- Advising the shareholders of Arctos Limited on the £60m management buy-out, backed by LDC.