- m: 07794 087050
Tom started his career working for a construction cost consultancy practice. After completing his degree in quantity surveying, he worked as a quantity surveyor for a contractor before moving back to a role with a construction cost consultancy practice. This gives Tom experience of working on both sides of the quantity surveying profession.
Tom has over a decade’s experience of working on residential, commercial, and public sector projects. He is responsible for delivering and assisting in the delivery of quantity surveying and cost management services on a wide variety of new build and refurbishment projects with values up to £17million.
He provides both pre- and post-contract duties including, but not limited to, the preparation of estimates, tender documentation and tender analysis; valuations; cost control reports; and attending, chairing, and contributing to meetings. Tom is experienced in working on JCT forms of contract with both traditional and design and build scenarios.
How do you help your clients?
As a trusted partner to clients, I help them manage cost and budget risk from inception to completion of their projects through clear communication and accurate reporting to clients.
- Salford Academy, Eccles: Pre- and post-contract quantity surveying services for general alterations and refurbishment works to existing spaces and the construction of a new build dining hall extension; Contract value £1.7m.
- Chester Road, Helsby: Post-contract employer’s agent and quantity surveying services for the construction of 118 new build dwellings; Contract value £17.7m.
- Chapel Street, Levenshulme: Post-contract employer’s agent and quantity surveying services for the construction of 28 new build houses and 34 new build apartments; Contract value £6.9m.
- Mayfield Primary School, Oldham: Pre- and post-contract quantity surveying services for the construction of a new 2 form entry primary school; Contract value £2.8m.
- William Hulme Grammar School, Manchester: Pre- and post-contract quantity surveying services for the construction of a new 2 form entry primary school; Contract Value £4m.